To Our Guests and Communities:
It’s hard to believe but it has now has been over eight weeks since we closed our dining rooms due to COVID-19. These weeks have been challenging ones for our business, our staff, and our community, but we have been overwhelmed by the support you have shown us through our drive-throughs and carryouts. We can’t thank you enough.
In the weeks ahead, we will enter a new phase of our lives with this virus and on Thursday May 21st we will welcome guests back into our dining rooms.
This is a responsibility that we take very seriously.
We understand that many of you will not yet feel comfortable dining out, and we understand and respect that. But for those of you who are ready, rest assured that we will be here to serve you the same great food and service that you’ve come to love, but with new precautions and some changes in our environment meant to keep you, and our staff, safe.
In addition to the increased cleaning procedures we implemented before dining rooms were closed, here are a few of the changes you can expect at Beer Barrel and at Happy Daz where applicable:
• At Beer Barrel, when on a wait, we will take your information and ask that you wait in your car until your table is ready. When waiting on food in the lobby at Happy Daz, please keep social distance.
• Our staff will always be in a mask, and we strongly encourage you to wear a mask when you are not seated at your table.
• All seating will be spaced at least six feet apart or will have a plexiglass barrier separating the table from others.
• At Beer Barrel we will not use our regular menus, and will instead provide QR codes and links to a digital version of our menu. Disposable paper menus will be available on request.
• Tables will not have our typical condiments set out. Individual condiment packets will be available on request.
• Your server will wear gloves when delivering your food.
• At Beer Barrel, food will be delivered to the table on a tray covered with foil.
• Cleaned and sanitized silverware will be placed in individual plastic packets. We will use disposable place mats to indicate that a table has been sanitized and is ready for seating.
• Each restaurant will have a separate entrance and exit area to maintain social distance.
• Restrooms will be equipped with foot pulls for doors.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the dining room.
• Bar patrons must be seated to receive service.
• Groups will be limited to ten or fewer people.
• Additionally, all of our staff will have been fully trained on our new procedures. Staff will have their temperatures taken and will be screened daily for COVID-related symptoms.
As you consider coming out to dine with us, we ask that you do so by thinking carefully about your health and the safety of others. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of the virus, please stay home. If you are healthy and choose to join us, we strongly encourage you to wear a face covering when you are not seated at your table, and to maintain proper social distancing for the safety of our staff and other guests.
We want to emphasize how seriously we take the responsibility of being able to serve you in this environment. Local businesses like ours are the backbone of the economy in our community, and we know that to successfully reopen we must do so as carefully and as safely as possible.
All Beer Barrel and Happy Daz locations will open with new standard hours on May 21st. To learn more, visit www.beerbarrel.com and www.happydaz.com. Old City Prime will remain closed for now but we look forward to serving you again in the months ahead.
Thank you again for all of your support over the last two months. We look forward to welcoming you back, with caution and care.
The Good Food Restaurants Family