To Our Guests and Communities:
In addition to the increased cleaning procedures we implemented at the beginning of COVID-19, here are a few of the precautions we've taken that you can expect at Beer Barrel, and at Old City Prime and Happy Daz where applicable:
• At Beer Barrel, when on a wait, we will take your information and ask that you wait in your car until your table is ready. When in the lobby at Old City Prime or while waiting on food in the lobby at Happy Daz, please keep social distance.
• Our staff will always be in a mask, and all guests are required to wear a mask when not seated at their table.
• All seating will be spaced at least six feet apart or will have a plexiglass barrier separating the table from others.
• At Beer Barrel, guests will be given the choice to use the QR code menu or have a physical menu.
• Tables will not have our typical condiments set out. Individual condiment packets will be available on request.
• Cleaned and sanitized silverware will be placed in individual plastic packets. We will use disposable place mats to indicate that a table has been sanitized and is ready for seating.
• Beer Barrel and Happy Daz will have separate entrance and exit area to maintain social distance.
• Restrooms will be equipped with foot pulls for doors.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the dining room.
• Bar patrons must be seated to receive service.
• Groups will be limited to ten or fewer people.
• Additionally, all of our staff will have been fully trained on our new procedures. Staff will have their temperatures taken and will be screened daily for COVID-related symptoms.
As you consider coming out to dine with us, we ask that you do so by thinking carefully about your health and the safety of others. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of the virus, please stay home. If you are healthy and choose to join us, please know that face coverings are required when you are not seated at your table, and to maintain proper social distancing for the safety of our staff and other guests.
We want to emphasize how seriously we take the responsibility of being able to serve you in this environment. Local businesses like ours are the backbone of the economy in our community, and we know that to successfully remain open we must do so as carefully and as safely as possible.
Thank you again for all of your support.
The Good Food Restaurants Family