Good Food Restaurants
We are always interested in meeting new people to join our team in a full range of positions.
Apply online at either beerbarrel.com/joinus or happydaz.com/joinus.
Below is a list of current career openings at Good Food establishments.
Management- Happy Daz Restaurants
This position is perfect for a driven and high energy person who is capable of leading a diverse team to deliver great food as well as exceptional hospitality and service to our loyal customers.
Responsibilities include scheduling, managing and leading staff; monitoring and purchasing inventory; ensuring compliance with all food service regulations; training; overseeing the operations of day to day business in the store; ensuring excellent customer service; and sharing in the responsibility of the overall success of the restaurant.
Competitive candidates will possess several of the following attributes:
· Supervisory or management experience in other food service operations.
· Knowledge of or certification in food handling procedures.
· Experience leading diverse teams of people.
· Experience training and mentoring new staff.
· Strong judgment which can be used to set and achieve goals.
· Basic business math skills.
· Basic computer literacy.
· A high school diploma or GED.
Additionally, candidates should have a positive “can do” attitude, a passion for the hospitality industry, and the ability to both inspire confidence in others and lead by example.
Happy Daz is a part of Good Food Restaurants, a growing, family-owned restaurant company which currently includes fifteen restaurants across three different concepts in central, west central, and northwest Ohio.
Good Food Restaurants is a forward-looking company with opportunities for advancement, and a unique culture of care and growth. We offer competitive pay and benefits, a family-friendly atmosphere, generous paid time off, medical insurance, and a 401K plan with company match.
To apply, email a resume and cover note to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Good Food Restaurants is seeking a Finance & Manager to join our office team in support of our eighteen restaurants across four independent brands in Northwest Ohio, Central Ohio, and Indiana.
The Finance Manger will be responsible for:
· Entering accounting data into QuickBooks
· Maintaining various spreadsheets of financial and human resources information
· Processing weekly payroll in ADP for our in-store team members
· Maintaining employee records and I-9’s
· Electronic filing
· Daily telephone and reception coverage as needed
· Other duties as assigned
· Intermediate-plus accounting knowledge.
· Experience processing payroll in ADP or another commonly used platform
· The ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities on tight deadlines
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to execute tasks where accuracy is critical
· Experience dealing with confidential information and a strong sense of integrity
· A calm and pleasant demeanor
· Associate degree required, bachelor’s degree preferred.
· The position is Full Time, salaried, and exempt.
· The position will report to the Vice President of Finance and HR
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please put “Finance Manager” in the subject line.
Pay will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include generous paid time off, medical insurance, and a 401K plan with company match.
Good Food Restaurants is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from a diversity of backgrounds to apply.